From the crafty Mya Saray comes the sequel to the Mya Mozza! The fantastic Mya Mozza II:
1. The glass base is sturdier and is available in 5 different colors (instead of just clear).
2. The central hub is larger and can accommodate up to 4 hoses (instead of just 2) with the use of Mya Hose Adapters (sold separately).
3. The stem and base are both grooved to make a unique “Roman Column” look.
Each Mya Mozza II hookah comes with a colored glass base and a 72-inch long Mya hookah hose. The bowl for this hookah is the same as the original Mozza hookah bowl - a spike in the center allows for the specially designed screen to slip over the top, allowing for full rotation on the bowl without having to move the coals with charcoal tongs.
1. Cylindrical carrying tin (13 inches tall)
2. Colored glass base (8.5 inches tall with a 4 inch diameter footprint)
the Mya Mozza 2 is an awesome hookah. Its the best priced hookah you will find if you are looking for a mid-sized/larger hookah. It is very nice quality. the glass is very thick and the metal wont rust since its stainless steel. If you buy this hookah I would highly recommend buying a phunnel or a vortex bowl (the cheapest ive found is on this site) because the bowl it comes with you can't use foil with it.You might have to use an extra bowl grommet if using a different bowl though. The ashtray is pretty small and isnt as functional as an ashtray should be but you can buy a larger one if need be. Hookahset does sell this hookah the cheapest I've seen anywhere and it comes with a lot of shisha! its perfect for a 1st hookah. :)
By: Trevor McKeefry email@example.com